Unitek Hard Drive Docking Station
Unitek Offline Clone Hard Drive Duplicator, Dual Bay Hard Drive Docking station supports offline cloning, lets you duplicate or clone 2 Hard Drives without a computer host easily, or can be connected to a computer system for use as an external hard drive dock.
• The Unitek USB Docking Station supports all 2.5''/ 3.5'' SATA I/ SATA II / SATA III HDD SSD (up to 2 x 16TB); Plug and play, no driver needed, hot-swapping, easy and quick, aluminum case makes it durable and resistant soiling.
• Super speed USB 3.0 interfaces with data transfer rates up to 5Gbps, backward compatible with USB2.0 and 1.1; automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity saves energy. Supports UASP and SATA 6Gbps, provides faster transfers up to 70% faster read speeds and 40% faster write speeds over traditional USB 3.0.
• Offline Clone Hard Drive duplicator function, the Unitek hard drive dock station can be used to clone an existing hard drive without connecting to a computer, easy to duplicate data and file from one to another hard drive.
• Compatible with windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 / 64 bit), Mac OS 10.10 or higher, Linux, Standalone duplicating / Offline Clone operation with LED indicator offers 1:1 copies of hard disks at a rate of up to 485 MB/s.
• Warranty: 2-year warranty quality guarantee, 24h friendly customer service and email support.
16 other products in the same category:
The USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your USB-C-enabled Mac or iPad to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac or iPad display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
3840x2160 at 60Hz on:
iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation and later), MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019), MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017 and later), MacBook Pro (13-inch, four Thunderbolt 3 ports, 2020), MacBook Air (2020), iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017 and later), iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017 and later), and iMacPro (2018)
1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz on:
MacBook Air (2018 and later), MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later), MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016), iMac (non-Retina, 21.5‑inch, 2017), and Mac mini (2018)
Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad.