Unitek USB-C to Display Port | 2 Meters
This cable helps simply connect the TV or monitor with your USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 equipped or DisplayPort Alternate Mode equipped) equipped devices, not only PC or laptop but also iPad Pro, tablet, or even smartphone. With this cable, 4K Ultra HD sensory enjoyment is with you anytime
• Color: Space Grey and Black
• Material: Aluminium-Alloy Housing
• Cable Length: 2M
• 4K 60Hz Ultra HD
• HDCP2.2 for 4K Netflix^, Amazon Prime Video and more
• Support 4K 60Hz high definition deep color depths & sharp images output.
• With DisplayPort 1.2 specification, this cable supports 3D
• Support HDCP 2.2, meet the requirements of Ultra HD Netflix or Amazon Prime Video and more
• USB-C connector allows you to connect with a computer or a tablet which equipped Thunderbolt 3 port or USB-C port that supports DisplayPort Alt Mode (DP Alt Mode)
• Aluminium housing offers this cable a long-lasting lifetime
• Plug and play
• Remark: 4K Netflix compatible with 2018 or later Mac computer with an Apple T2 Security chip and macOS 11.0 Big Sur using the latest version of the Safari browser
16 other products in the same category:
The USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your USB-C-enabled Mac or iPad to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
This adapter allows you to mirror your Mac or iPad display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
3840x2160 at 60Hz on:
iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation and later), MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019), MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017 and later), MacBook Pro (13-inch, four Thunderbolt 3 ports, 2020), MacBook Air (2020), iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017 and later), iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017 and later), and iMacPro (2018)
1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz on:
MacBook Air (2018 and later), MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later), MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016), iMac (non-Retina, 21.5‑inch, 2017), and Mac mini (2018)
Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad.
Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac for syncing and charging, or to your USB-C enabled iPad for charging. You can also use this cable with your Apple 18W, 20W, 29W, 30W, 61W, 87W or 96W USB‑C Power Adapter to charge your iOS device and even take advantage of the fast-charging feature on select iPhone and iPad models.
The 96W USB-C Power Adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go. It’s compatible with numerous USB-C devices and charging cables. Apple recommends pairing this power adapter with your 14-inch MacBook Pro (2021) using a USB-C to MagSafe 3 Cable or USB-C Charge Cable to take advantage of fast charging, so you can go from 0 to 50 percent charge in around 30 minutes
This 2-meter USB 2.0 cable connects your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your computer’s USB port for syncing and charging. Or you can connect to the Apple USB Power Adapter for convenient charging from a wall outlet
uHUB P5+ is a USB-C 5/6 ports hub series composed of 6 models with 3.5mm width only ultra-slim aluminium housing. H1107F offers you the 3 USB-ports for expansion plus [email protected] Ultra HD HDMI as well as the card readers